Risk Profile Creation, Risk-Adjusted Portfolio Design, Self-Branded Proposals and IPS Generation Among Key Functionalities of AdvisoryWorld Advisor Proposal Generator
Advisor Proposal Generator enables users to showcase their brand with FINRA-reviewed reporting options including investment policy statements, goals and risk based proposals, hypothetical illustrations, and security fact sheets. The application also incorporates an unprecedented feature of straight-through-processing when integrated with Orion Advisor’s New Account Center. Application users are able to design and propose suggested allocations and then seamlessly open new accounts at participating custodians in a single workflow.
Key functions of AdvisoryWorld Advisor Proposal Generator include:
- The Risk Profile. The Risk Profile Questionnaire is fully customizable and helps advisors to establish a type of portfolio the client or prospect should aim for through a psychological and risk tolerance assessment.
- Recommended Allocation. The application accepts pre-defined model allocations as well as suggests optimal asset allocations which lay on the efficient frontier for the advisor’s clients and prospects based upon their calculated risk tolerance.
- Recommended and Current Portfolio Side-by-Side Analysis. The application compares diversification metrics, such as industry exposure and style analysis, and contrasts trailing returns & MPT Statistics for the recommended allocation vs. the individual’s current portfolio in graphical and tabular form.
- Customized Proposal. The application ultimately generates a customized proposal and/or investment policy statement in the user’s color scheme and branding parameters.
- Straight-through-Processing. Through integrations with other industry leading technology, the application allows for the seamless creation of new accounts at the participating custodians.
“Client acquisition is difficult in itself. When you add the complications of risk assessment, proposal creation, and, if all goes well, new account paperwork, the process can take over a financial advisor’s practice,” said Michael Wilson, COO of AdvisoryWorld. “With Advisor Proposal Generator, we intend to free up time for advisors so that they can focus on what they do best — helping their clients to achieve their financial goals while investing in strategies which are suitable to their specific risk thresholds.”
AdvisoryWorld is the leading provider of investment analytics, portfolio modeling, and proposal generation technology for the financial services industry. Their technology tools are fully customizable and are delivered via off-the-shelf web applications, API, and Professional Services. Founded in 1987, AdvisoryWorld is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, and currently services over 30,000 investment professionals nationwide. For more information, please visit www.advisoryworld.com.